Phone Dump!

I don't have an iphone. I don't even have a decent android, to be honest. It's over 2 years old, has a cracked screen, and the camera's pretty terrible. But, every once in a while, when I'm out and about, and happen to have my phone on me (I'll leave without it whenever possible) I end up catching something cool.

These are the first, and oldest shots I finally removed from my cell this week. Expect some more soon.
1. a foggy morning at the lake     2. flooded train tracks after irene
3. view from my (former) park avenue office     4. mourning dove hanging out by the apt
5. queens bound at sunset     6. where i read my books

7. the george washington bridge at twilight     8. adorable lil purple flowers in the yard




_________________________________________________________

I've been working on a website for my mom's adorable friend who's completely computer illiterate lately, along with adjusting to returning from work at nearly 5am on Sunday mornings. I know I'm only bartending only one night a week, but I find myself dragging ass a bit more than usual. Aging's such a shame..

Also, I recently updated my about page and finally placed a few blog sponsorships out there (with Laura and Gentri). So I'm curious, I've been at this a while, but what don't you know about me? Any questions? This chick's an open book.

6 comments:

  1. beautiful pictures & i love the new about page. seriously perfect. <333333

    just realized pictures 3 & 4 are a little wonky. is it just my screen?

    xo bhrett

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i don't know! wonky howww? lol. and thank you for the kind words and fb share :) totally thankful for you lady xo

      Delete
  2. What beautiful photos! I love the first one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are so great!!
    Which editing program do you use?

    I've just found your blog, and you really do take great photos and present very well :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. these were taken using just the vignette app for my smartphone. it was before i'd gotten into instagram!

      Delete