DARTS!

Oh my goodness, I can't contain my excitement. Look at these beautiful new darts Ej treated me to on Sunday!

Aren't they gorgeous? I can't even stand it.

To be honest, I have no idea what brand the actual graphite part of the darts is, but they're 26 grams, and I love their rings all the way down. The flights are Pentathlon (#1620) and the shafts are Harrow's Supergrip.

I'm thinking about naming them, any ideas?
Perhaps I should wait and see how they perform...

Ej also got himself some new darts too, because his old ones went missing.  
He's also got Pentathlon flights (#1616) and Supergrip shafts. Same deal with this dart brand, I haven't a clue what it is, but these are heavy. 32 grams! (Most of our teammates play with 23ish grams.) I love his new darts because they look like bombs, or airplanes, or mini blimps. When I tried to make a joke, with "graphite zeppelin" (see what I did there? like Led Zeppelin, get it?) - I was promptly informed that they're made of tungsten. And that doesn't sound nearly as fun.

Summer season starts tonight! Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment